Wooooohooooo! The day is finally here to roll out a few of the goodies I’ve been working on for you! First I’ll tell you about some FREEBIES, a fun event, and then there’s the chance for the cutest giveaway you’ve seen. 🙂
Today’s devotion gave you a glimpse into what’s been a life long struggle for me–my struggle with perfectionism.
Breaking Up with Perfect is chock full of lessons about freeing ourselves from the exhausting, defeating pursuit of perfection. The official release date is July 7th, but I’ve put together some materials for pre-orders that I hope are a huge blessing to you and/or a group you lead. Here’s how it works:
Take a picture of your receipt, and depending on how many you purchase, follow these directions:
1. With the purchase of 1 book, you will receive a free PDF, “Day One of Breaking Up with Perfect”. Please submit your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. With the purchase of 5+ books, you will receive a free PDF, “Day One of Breaking Up with Perfect”, and a free downloadable Participant’s Guide and Leader’s Guide. Please email your receipt to email@example.com.
3. With the purchase of 15+ books, you will receive a free PDF, “Day One of Breaking Up with Perfect”, and a free downloadable Participant’s Guide and Leader’s Guide. The first 10 people to order 15+ books will also receive a 15 minute FaceTime/Skype call with Amy. Please submit your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On July 7th, I’m celebrating with a Breaking Up with Perfect Party in Apex, North Carolina. I’d love for you to join me and some of my friends:
- Tracie Miles, author of Your Life Still Counts
- Lynn Cowell, author of Magnetic
- Debbie Wilson, author of Give Yourself a Break
- Tara Furman, author of Intimacy with God
Click here for more information and registration.
Last but NOT LEAST, our giveaway! My friend Michelle Cable, owner of bijou southern, has created this adorable bracelet just for us. bijou southern, The Simple Sparrow and Little Brown Cards will be at our Breaking Up with Perfect Party with goodies to sell and giveaways.
To enter to win, leave a comment. If you’re rushing to the pool or vaca, simply leave “I’m breaking up with perfect!”.
There are more giveaways and freebies to come. If you don’t want to miss a thing, please subscribe to the blog today in the box to your right. I’d be honored for you to join me here weekly!