I’ll officially return next week, but I wanted to let you know about a new marriage resource you can download for FREE. I was honored to play a little part (look for me at the end) and sharing this e-book is a joy! Here’s the scoop…
Marriage is an increasingly unnatural and confusing thing for most couples today. In light of this, Tyler Ward—author of Marriage Rebranded—recently asked 25 leaders for their single best marriage advice for young people. The level of insight and wisdom he received—compiled in the free eBook Marriage Hacks—is guaranteed to help many navigate this uniquely beautiful relationship called marriage.
Marriage Hacks is a compilation of the best marriage advice for young people from 25 leaders including:
- Gary Chapman, The 5 Love Languages
- William Paul Young of The Shack
- Gary Thomas of Sacred Marriage
- Danny Silk, Keep Your Love On
- Jeremy Cowart, Celebrity Photographer
- Jonathan Jackson, Emmy-Award-Winning Actor
- And many more…
The book speaks to some of the most common questions in marriage including…
- how to keep things from never going stale
- how to handle personality differences
- how to cultivate emotional intimacy
- how to spice things up in the bedroom
- what to do when your spouse isn’t as intentional in your relationship as you are
- and more…
Marriage Hacks is for those of us that could use a little help in navigating this unique practice.
If marriage is hard for you at the moment, this read will simply comfort you to know you’re not alone. If marriage is amazing and fruitful, it will help you sustain. If marriage is confusing, it will offer some insight on this unique union. If marriage feels pointless, it will add purpose and depth.
Hope it helps!