How to Write a Devotion
This workbook will take the guess work out of how to write a devotion and give you confidence as you complete your own devotion.
About the Book
What does this 35-page workbook offer?
- Clear teaching of the 5 key steps to writing a devotion or devotional blog post ready for publication.
- Numerous examples of each step, along with two examples of previously published devotions by Melanie Chitwood.
- Space for you to craft your own devotion, step-by-step.
- Confidence and completion with Melanie as your guide!
- 35 pages packed with content at the affordable price of $11.99
Melanie Chitwood, author of Harvest House books What a Husband Needs from His Wife and What a Wife Needs from Her Husband has been in ministry for over 17 years as a writer, speaker, and writing coach/editor with Next Step Coaching Services. She’s written hundreds of published devotions when serving with Proverbs 31 Ministries and with other publications and will give you clear guidance on writing a devotion or devotional blog post ready for publication.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the page above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."