At no additional cost to you, this post contains affiliate links that help with the maintenance of this website. Click here for full disclosure.
Last week, Amy & Mel recorded a conversation about their early days of speaking and their almost complete cluelessness. Listen in to feel WAY BETTER about where you are 🙂 and to hear about Amy’s new workbook for speakers, How to Write a Meaningful Message. (If you’re receiving this in your email, simply go to the website to watch.”
Now that you’ve got the scoop, please leave us any questions you have in the comments! Here are more details about the book:
In How to Write a Meaningful Message, Amy Carroll walks with you step-by-step in writing an inspirational message. In this 79-page guide and workbook you’ll find:
- Tools that will build your consistency as a speaker and will help you write compelling messages that reach the heart of your audiences.
- Detailed teaching about how to write all the elements of a captivating message.
- Guidance about how to base your message on the firm foundation of Scripture.
- Worksheets that give you instruction and space for your writing.
Note: This content is an edited and expanded version of Amy’s eGuides, “Creating a Message that Connects” in one beautifully printed book.
Through November, there are free bonuses that come with Amy’s new book How to Write a Meaningful Message.
- A FREE Speaker Planner that helps you capture your events planner’s vision and keep track of all the essential details for speaking events.
- An entry into a random drawing for a coaching call with Amy which is worth up to $160.
- These bonus gifts end at midnight on Nov. 30th!
***See directions below for how to access your free speaker planner.***
Instructions for accessing your FREE Speaker Planner:
- Scan, screenshot or photograph, your receipt from Amazon.
- Email an image of your receipt to [email protected].
- You’ll receive an email with the download information. (If it doesn’t come to your inbox, please check your spam folder.)