Your Girlfriends’ Guide to 20 Great Gifts
At no additional cost to you, this post contains affiliate links that help with the maintenance of this website. Click here for full disclosure.
I’ve been happily puttering around my house de-falling everything and cleaning in preparation for holiday decorating. I know that many of you have already put multiple “checks!” on your Christmas shopping list, but starting in December is the norm for me.
Which means… no time to waste!
To get myself organized, I’m making a list of some of my favorite things, and I hope they’ll help you, too. Let me know which ones that you love in the comments! Some of them are affiliate links (with no additional cost to you) and some aren’t, but they’re all things that I want to give or would like to receive, some big and some small.
Here we go!
Fashion and Beauty Gifts
- The Tracy clutch from Designed for Joy (I have a larger version, and the leather is LUX.)
- The clay half-moon earrings from Designed for Joy– Shop all the beautiful collections at Designed for Joy and help women coming out of vulnerable circumstances. Use PromoCode: AMY10 to receive 10% off any purchase from the website!
- Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Peel (Seriously magic, y’all)
- Pant Clip Stirrups (Great stocking stuffer and problem solver for boot-tucking.)
- Selfie Ring Light and cell phone stand (To cast every communicator in the literal best light!)
Get Ready to Travel Gifts
- Travelon Women’s Anti-Theft Classic Messenger Bag (The bag I took with me to Europe this fall. Practical and secure!)
- Veken Packing Cube Set (Best tool for traveling carry-on only.)
- adidas Grand Court Sneaker (Fashionable and great for walking to see All. The. Things.)
- Bose Noise-Cancelling Earbuds (A splurge that tops my wish list to use on loud transatlantic flights.)
- Portable Suitcase Scale (To avoid the overweight luggage fees.)
Experience Gifts (Great for the ones who have everything.)
- Theatre/Event Tickets (A personal favorite of mine.)
- Museum Tickets
- Tour Tickets (I didn’t include links for these two. Research them for the town in which your loved one lives or wants to visit.)
- AirBnB Email Gift Card (The last minute gift for the one who’s dying to get out of town.)
- Movie Tickets Gift Card (Aren’t we all so ready for the season of Christmas movies?)
Cozy Home Gifts
- Milk Frother (Got this for Barry’s birthday, but I’m obsessed.)
- White Noise Machine (This baby’s right beside my bed, and it’s wonderful for helping this insomniac sleep through the night.)
- Chunky Blanket (For the long winter nights.)
- Flameless Candles with Timers (I know some of you might hate these, but I adore the auto-glow all winter long!)
- Mrs. Meyers Peppermint Kitchen Basics Bundle (Because… yummy.)
And Just Maybe…
Since I shorted you two links in the Experience Gifts, I thought I’d toss in these two. 😉
ps. Just a little reminder, make sure to use PromoCode: AMY10 to receive 10% off on any of your Designed for Joy purchases!