Happy Speaker Hearts
There are so many things that make my speaker heart happy. I’m thankful for many, many things, but here are just a few…
- God’s Word which is a limitless source of Truth for my personal life and my messages.
- The Holy Spirit who empowers me to be more than my own limits permit.
- Event coordinators who think of all the details (or don’t sweat them!).
- Audiences who come with hearts prepared to hear.
- Audiences who come unprepared but respond to God’s Word like flowers to sunshine.
- Time in the car alone to think on the way to events.
- Our amazing Next Step Speaker Services clients who inspire us every single day!
Your turn! What makes your speaker heart beat with gratitude?
I am thankful for this journey led by the Creator of heaven and earth. As He teaches me how to be of inspiration to others, I am learning oh so much about Him. Using me as an instrument that leads others closer to the foot of the cross is almost too much sometimes. It’s overwhelming at times to know the Lord of all creation chooses me to inspire others. There are not enough words to express my gratitude. Thank You heavenly Father for all You are doing and all You are about to do.
I am also thankful for the next step services team. Thank you for sharing your gifts and talents with those of us who are new to this endeavor. Happy Thanksgiving!
My speaker heart beats because God is the author of our stories and as we develop our talks, we see His handprints all over our stories…and hopefully others see His handprints all over their stories too. Our speaking can be such a revelation to us as we develop what the Lord wants to say to and through us. Love that! I’m thankful for your blog too, Amy. Happy Thanksgiving!
That God would choose to use me and my gifts in this way makes my speaker heart BEAT with gratitude. Thank you, Lord Jesus!