You’ve probably noticed that there’s been a theme in the last few weeks–giving/investing. The idea for the theme actually came from two places: the devotion I wrote, your comments, and an adorable woman I “randomly” met in the airport. (Make sure to read her awesome story next week!)
In the midst of all this, I want to share an opportunity to invest along with me. There’s an organization that has captivated my heart, it’s where I joyfully give my time, my talents, and my personal finances. It’s an organization that I can confidently say spends donations wisely and with integrity.
Here are my top 5 reasons that I love P31 and am passionate about investing there:
- Our calling is to eradicate biblical poverty. That’s a goal I long to help fulfill!
- Measured growth is an important part of our DNA. As you saw in the video, our First 5 app was downloaded for the millionth time, and our devotions are now distributed to over 900,000 people world-wide. Our team plans for growth.
- I deeply love and respect the people I work with and follow. How many of us can say that about our work place? What you see online in social media, blog posts, and our website? That’s the real deal. No joke. These women love Jesus and each other. We’re not perfect, but we’re fully committed to follow Jesus.
- I know that there are eternal returns coming. When I read the comments left by the women who read and participate in our content, I see lives being changed and drawn closer to Jesus. Beautiful!
- We believe in the power of a community. Before Thanksgiving, I got the blessing of participating in our Thank-A-Thon. Our team called over 500 donors, and I did a small percentage of those calls. I hope you got one! It was amazing to connect with the women who do ministry with us. That’s the way we see it. You don’t pay for us to do ministry. We’re in ministry together–straight up!
There’s nothing that shows what God is doing better than a story. Please click here and take a few minutes to watch a beautiful story of the difference our ministry is making. I’m delighted that you get to see up close what I see in Proverbs 31 Ministries.
I’m proud to invest with you!