I hope you enjoyed the series on overcoming fear. Next week, Melanie is going to start a series to help us improve our writing. It’s going to be great, so make sure to open and read each post!
As a little breather in between series, I wanted to give you a tour of some resources that we don’t want you to miss–resources to help solve your big problems. Many of these resources are free because we love free and bet you do too!
Pause a minute. Think about your speaking and writing questions now… And then look for a resource to help you in the list. Some are posts, some are links to other services and some are books, but my goal is to give you places to find answers for the questions we’re asked most.
When you’re unsure about getting the word out:
- Tracie Miles’ series on Marketing Your Message
- My best first step for getting your first speaking event
When you’re sick of trying to negotiate your own fees:
- The best advice about separating money and ministry by hiring a speaker coordinator
When you want to write a devotion that changes people’s lives:
- This series by Melanie Chitwood– 4 Elements to Include in a Powerful Devotion
When you’re struggling to communicate with event planners:
When you don’t have the budget for a professional editor:
- Melanie’s post 5 Tips to Help You Self-Edit
When you’re still struggling with your nerves:
- Amy’s book Breaking Up with Perfect addresses some of the core issues that cause performance anxiety
When you need to create a transforming message:
- How to Write a Meaningful Message by Amy Carroll
- Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath
- Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley
This page contains affiliate links. Your clicks and purchases help defray Next Step’s website costs at no extra charge to you. Thank you!
Congratulations, Janet (2.13.18 6:03 pm)! You’re the winner of the NIV Real Life Devotional Bible. Mel and I hope you enjoy it and that it feeds your soul!