Grit ‘n’ Grace
Grit ‘n’ Grace is refreshment for women worn out from following bad rules, working to keep everybody else happy, and overextending their time and emotions. Through interviews with insightful and inspiring guests, Cheri Gregory and Amy Carroll will help you to:
~ Recalculate your journey from our culture’s bad rules to your own Jesus-made path.
~ Overcome error terror as you commit to learning from failure.
~ Replace the exhaustion of self-made goodness with the rest of God’s grace.
~ Discern whose input to invite and whose feedback to forget.
~ Leverage the strength of your emotions instead of either ignoring or being ruled by them.
So join us with your favorite cup of sweet tea and listen in weekly for a new episode of Grit ‘n’ Grace.
Click here to visit the homepage for Grit ‘n’ Grace.
- How to Grow Into Your Calling— Interview with Mimika Cooney on the Power Purpose Summit
- Pay Now or Pay Later— Interview on Mom Struggling Well podcast
- God Has Not Called Us to Pursue Perfection— Interview with Autumn Miles
- The Joy Project — Interview with Donna Hill
- Connecting Generations Through Mentoring — Encouragement Café with Luann and Friends