Amy adores comments left on the blog and her social media! Connecting with you this way is essential to build true community. In the interest of community, here are some guidelines for comments Amy has created to maintain a safe and positive space. The goal is to live out Jesus’ words.
John 13:34-35, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
What IS allowed:
- Differing thoughts, opinions and beliefs
- Questions about Amy’s teaching or other’s statements. Let’s be curious instead of furious when someone’s comments conflict with our own thoughts.
What’s NOT allowed:
- Disparaging remarks about Amy or others
- Disrespectful comments about Amy or others
- Hate speech of any kind
The result of any of “not allowed” comments:
- Amy will immediately remove the comment (either on her blog or social media) without apology or explanation. (Ain’t nobody got time for drama.)
- Repeated comments in the “not allowed” category by a single person will lead to that person being blocked from commenting.