It was such a pleasure being part of the Focus on the Family broadcast that Cheri and I decided to do something special for those of you visiting from there. (Note: Once you’ve accessed your free gift below, make sure to go to Cheri’s site to download her free and fun personality profile!)
One of the topics that we tackle in Exhale is the tangle of expectations that we all face. We break them down into two types:
- Appropriate expectations– All of us have people around us that we’re called to serve that have legitimate needs . Fulfilling these expectations is healthy and right.
- Inappropriate expectations– But others have expectations that aren’t our responsibility to fulfill. Trying meet others’ inappropriate expectations will leave us worn out and resentful.
Most of the time, it’s really hard to tell the difference between the two. The Expectation Evaluation contains a series of questions that helps us to identify the type of expectations coming at us. This worksheet will help you embrace your true responsibilities while releasing the rest.
Enter your email to receive:
- A free download of The Expectation Evaluation
- Bi-monthly emails from me, encouraging you to develop a tender heart and a strong voice. (Note: Once you confirm your subscription by clicking on the second link in the follow-up email, you’ll receive a second free download, “The Anatomy of a Tender Heart.”
- A quarterly resource gift
There will be an instant download screen, but I’ll also provide the link for the download in a follow-up email. If you don’t see my email in your inbox, please check your spam folder. Thank you!